Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JR Hester JR Hester is offline

Default Page X of Y in '07

Word„˘ 2007 on WinXP

Where will I find the page numbering option PAge X of Y in the 07 version.
Surely I havbe simply overlooked this option.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JR Hester JR Hester is offline

PLease pardon my first post, too imaptient sometimes. I found there were more
than one page of formats, On my 23rd review of the page numbers bottom of
page selections.

Maybe this can help someone else though. Look patiently at EVERY one of the
options.

"JR Hester" wrote:

Word„˘ 2007 on WinXP

Where will I find the page numbering option PAge X of Y in the 07 version.
Surely I havbe simply overlooked this option.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Note that if you select Page X of Y from the Top/Bottom of Page gallery, the
numbers will be bold. If you use the At Current Position option, you'll get
it with ordinary (nonbold) numbers.

"JR Hester" wrote in message
PLease pardon my first post, too imaptient sometimes. I found there were
more
than one page of formats, On my 23rd review of the page numbers bottom of
page selections.

Maybe this can help someone else though. Look patiently at EVERY one of
the
options.

WordT 2007 on WinXP