Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nico Nico is offline

Default Opening HTM file with interactive button with Word 2007

I am building my own website (intranet).
One of the options i would like to use is opening an HTM-file with Word 2007
for editing.
The opening of the file starts by pressing an interactive button on a webpage.

Anyone knows an answer how to do this?
I think it must be a line in the button properties link.