Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WordWorker WordWorker is offline

Default Why sp appears at the beginning of each paragraph?

There is an automatice sp placed at the beginning of each paragraph in my
word document. It happens each time I open any word document that is on file.

How do I keep this from appearing on the screen.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

If this is in a particular Word document, I would be very interested to see
it (if it's not confidential).

However I am beginning to suspect that this is normally the result of some
sort of corruption in Word's Data key. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm under the heading
"Deleting and recreating the corrupt registry values" for instructions to
fix it - particularly so if this happens for you in all documents.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Wordworker" wrote in message
There is an automatice sp placed at the beginning of each paragraph in
my
word document. It happens each time I open any word document that is on
file.

How do I keep this from appearing on the screen.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Wordworker wrote:
There is an automatice sp placed at the beginning of each paragraph in my
word document. It happens each time I open any word document that is on file.

How do I keep this from appearing on the screen.

a space? Are you displaying non-printing characters?

Without further information and/or a peek into the document, I'd
speculate for a paragraph indent (general or first-line).

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |