Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] chuck@msi-simplicity.com is offline

Default disable quick print word 2007

How do I disable quick print in Word 2007?
(I think this is what is causing my problem)
I have a macro setup from a mail merge that is opening the printer window
and it allows me to select my printer. This has been setup and running on
Word 2000, Word 2002, and Word 2003. The macro works, but it never allows me
to select my printer, it just prints.

Thanks,
Chuck
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

hi Chuck,

Can you post the code from your macro?

=========

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi chuck,

How do I disable quick print in Word 2007?
(I think this is what is causing my problem)
I have a macro setup from a mail merge that is opening the printer window
and it allows me to select my printer. This has been setup and running on
Word 2000, Word 2002, and Word 2003. The macro works, but it never allows me
to select my printer, it just prints.

As I recall, the behavior of sending a mail merge directly to the printer has
been changed. Probably because a lot of people were asking why the dialog box
was being displayed and how to avoid that. (By merging to a new document then
printing that was the answer.)

Now, the situation is reversed and you have to print to a new document, then
display that dialog box...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org