Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henn9660 Henn9660 is offline

Default I could be crazy!

Good Morning All and TFIF. I have a procedural document that is loaded with
Embedded Objects (.ppt slides or entire presentations) and hyperlinks which
are viewable by double-clicking within the document.

What I would like to do, for the readers who prefer printed copy, is create
an Appendix [or something] where hard-copy of the objects and links would be
identified on the heading page and followed by a printed copy of the
slides/link pages (via screen captures). If this is possible, I know I'd
have to maintain two varieties of the same document, but the benefit would
outweigh the efforts to make it happen.

I have never heard of this being done, but wanted to pose my question to
this forum. If anyone has heard of something like this and would be willing
to let me in on it, I would be MOST greatful. Thanks (and have a GREAT
WEEKEND). Jeff

crazy symbols sherri New Users 3 January 19th 08 05:21 PM
I am going CRAZY! JustGwen Microsoft Word Help 3 March 20th 07 07:53 PM
going crazy - need help with INCLUDETEXT!!! unfrostedpoptart Page Layout 5 March 11th 07 07:19 PM
CRAZY KEYBOARD Yusman Microsoft Word Help 2 June 8th 05 01:20 PM
Please Help Me! Superscript went crazy Sandra Formatting Long Documents 2 February 14th 05 02:21 AM