Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Louise-MT-Owner Louise-MT-Owner is offline

Default Building blocks - can I copy them to another computer?

Help... my computer at work crashed with all my Word 2007 building blocks and
they are lost.

I have another set of building blocks on my laptop. Can I copy and move
these building blocks to my work computer somehow? It sure would save me
months of time.

thanks
Louise
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Copy Building Blocks.dotx from the folder %appdata%\Microsoft\Document
Building Blocks\1033 (the 1033 is the language ID for English US) on the
laptop to the equivalent folder on the other PC via network, a flash drive,
e-mail or whatever.