Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ozzythedog ozzythedog is offline

Default Document scanning

My daughter scanned in a document on our new vista machine but when she tried
to open the file on her XP machine at work it failed. what should we do???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Define "failed".

(I suspect she has Word 2007 on her home computer and Word 2003 or older on
the work one. If that's the case, either download the compatibility pack on
the work computer or save the file as a Word 97-2003 file on the home
computer.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]