Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Huffman Tony Huffman is offline

Default outgoing emails from outlook

Why do I not have a "send" option in my outlook account? Every time I try to
send an email, it gives me some error message.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:27:02 -0800, Tony Huffman Tony
wrote:

Why do I not have a "send" option in my outlook account? Every time I try to
send an email, it gives me some error message.

Try asking in an Outlook newsgroup instead of a Word newsgroup. When
you do, it would help to quote the _exact_ wording of the error
message.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman