Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jerry in CA Jerry in CA is offline

Default How do I print all auto text entries in one document?

I'd like to print one document that contains the auto text entry for all auto
text that I've entered in AutoCorrect/Auto Text. I can't find a thing about
it. Can you help? Thanks, Jerry in California
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 3 May 2007 16:44:01 -0700, Jerry in CA Jerry in
wrote:

I'd like to print one document that contains the auto text entry for all auto
text that I've entered in AutoCorrect/Auto Text. I can't find a thing about
it. Can you help? Thanks, Jerry in California

Download the AutoTextDumper template from
http://jay-freedman.info,
create a document based on that template, and run the macro by
clicking the button on the floating toolbar. It will make a printable
document containing all your AutoText entries.

A template with a macro to do something similar for AutoCorrect
entries is at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...utocorrect.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kaye Kaye is offline

On the Print menu, at "Print What", click the down arrow and choose AutoText
entries. That will print out al your entries.
--
Kaye