Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
KathyN KathyN is offline

Default Where do section numbers show on the screen in Word?

I'm new to Word 2007, so this might be a dumb question. In Word 2003, the
section number and page number showed up in the lower left-hand corner. It
doesn't show in Word 2007. How do I know which section I'm in? For example,
if I want to print only one section, how do I know which one to specify?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

On the Status Bar at the bottom of the Word window, just like in Word
2003. But in Word 2007, you need to right-click on the status bar and
check the boxes for Section and Page Number to show those items.

KathyN wrote:

I'm new to Word 2007, so this might be a dumb question. In Word 2003, the
section number and page number showed up in the lower left-hand corner. It
doesn't show in Word 2007. How do I know which section I'm in? For example,
if I want to print only one section, how do I know which one to specify?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Right-click the status bar and choose what items you want to see there,
including the section number.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

KathyN wrote:
Anyone? THANKS!

"KathyN" wrote:

I'm new to Word 2007, so this might be a dumb question. In Word
2003, the section number and page number showed up in the lower
left-hand corner. It doesn't show in Word 2007. How do I know
which section I'm in? For example, if I want to print only one
section, how do I know which one to specify?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
KathyN KathyN is offline

Are you kidding me! So easy. When in doubt, right-click, huh?

THANKS!

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Right-click the status bar and choose what items you want to see there,
including the section number.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman