Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yandos Yandos is offline

Default is there something like nobr?

Hi,

I'm looking for a way how to tell word to not break several words between them. Example:
12 125 789 USD might break before "USD" or somewhere between the nubers. Is there a
way to write nobr12 125 789 USD/nobr ? I have office 2003.

Thank you in advance,
Y.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Delete the "ordinary" spaces between words/numbers and insert
non-breaking spaces instead: press Ctrl+Shift+SpaceBar.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Yandos" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I'm looking for a way how to tell word to not break several words

between them. Example:
12 125 789 USD might break before "USD" or somewhere between the

nubers. Is there a
way to write nobr12 125 789 USD/nobr ? I have office 2003.

Thank you in advance,
Y.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yandos Yandos is offline

"Stefan Blom" wrote in :

Delete the "ordinary" spaces between words/numbers and insert
non-breaking spaces instead: press Ctrl+Shift+SpaceBar.

Thank you, that's great. I'm curious where I can find "secret" keys like those...

Y.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

TechRepublic just sent me a link for a document that contains a bunch of the
keyboard shortcuts. Let me see if I can find it...

You'll have to create a log-in for this site but I've been able to save
several helpful hints. Just today I had my husband print out "60 keyboard
shortcuts to move faster in Microsoft Internet Explorer 7".

http://whitepapers.techrepublic.com....s&docid=173989

80 shortcuts for Word 2003

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Yandos" wrote in message
"Stefan Blom" wrote in
:

Delete the "ordinary" spaces between words/numbers and insert
non-breaking spaces instead: press Ctrl+Shift+SpaceBar.

Thank you, that's great. I'm curious where I can find "secret" keys like
those...

Y.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Try the "Keyboard shortcuts" Help topic, which lists them all, by category.

"Yandos" wrote in message
"Stefan Blom" wrote in

: