Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brock Craig Rice Brock Craig Rice is offline

Default Color in image is not the same after printing it

Hello Everyone,

I have a Letterhead, with a image at the top with letters and colors. The
big W is yellow, but when I print it, it comes out of the printer Red.

Does anyone know how to help me fix this

any help would be great

Bye
Brock

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brock Craig Rice[_2_] Brock Craig Rice[_2_] is offline

Hello Peter

I checked my ink cartridges and they look fine. I just got done printing
another picture and it looks good. I am wondering if I forgot to do something
in illustrator?

bye
Brock

wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I have a Letterhead, with a image at the top with letters and colors. The
big W is yellow, but when I print it, it comes out of the printer Red.

Does anyone know how to help me fix this

any help would be great

Bye
Brock

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brock Craig Rice[_2_] Brock Craig Rice[_2_] is offline

Wish I could make changes to my post, but it doesn't look like you can. I
made a mistake and said illustrator maybe i mean word

wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I have a Letterhead, with a image at the top with letters and colors. The
big W is yellow, but when I print it, it comes out of the printer Red.

Does anyone know how to help me fix this

any help would be great

Bye
Brock

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you created the artwork in Illustrator and imported it into Word, I
suppose there might be some mismatch somewhere, but I don't know
anything about that.