Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
orianagreen

Default HELP symbols suddenly appear and I can't undo or delete

I hit some odd key combo (Word 2003) by mistake and my whole doc became
formatted with paragraph symbols for every hard return, dots between every
syllable, square bullets in front of most lines. I can't look it up because I
don't know what to call it! How do I get rid of it???

THANKS!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

What you're seeing by accident is what I see on purpose. That's how I can
tell that my coworkers don't know how to use anything other than spaces to
make columns. ARGH!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"orianagreen" wrote in message
I hit some odd key combo (Word 2003) by mistake and my whole doc became
formatted with paragraph symbols for every hard return, dots between every
syllable, square bullets in front of most lines. I can't look it up
because I
don't know what to call it! How do I get rid of it???

THANKS!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

CTRL+Shift+*