Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
KEVIN813

Default I AM TRYING TO PRINT ADDRESS ON A 5.8"X5.8" ENVELOPE BUT CAN'T HE

I AM TRYING TO PRINT WEDDING INVITATION ENVELOPES IN WORD UNDER CUSTOM. THE
SIZE IS 5.8"X 5.8" BUT THE CUSTOM KEEPS INCREASING ENVELOPE SIZE TO 6.4" HOW
CAN I PRINT 5.8"X5.8" PLEASE HELP TIME IS RUNNING OUT. THANK YOU
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Accept the 6.4 and modify the position of the frame in the Envelope Address
style so that you get the address in the desired position.

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.