Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan Kratochvil[_2_] Jan Kratochvil[_2_] is offline

Default How to work with more document correctly - the right process

We often work on more then one document (e.g. one *.doc=one chapter ) and
than I need to put those document inside one document.
In every document I have bookmarks and hyperlinks.

What is the right process if I am working on those more documents and the
result must be to have one main document with bookmarks and hyperlinks?

What is than the best way to correct errors and mistakes in text.
Is it better to correct it after we have one main document or correct the
text in separate document and than replace the text in the main document
again?

Thanks for suggestions.
I hope You uderstand what I mean.

--
Jan Kratochvil, Office 2007, Win XP Pro SP2