Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
heavenlee heavenlee is offline

Default How do I get text boxes to line up?

When I make a copy of an existing text box and try to place it directly
underneath the one that's already there, it skips up about 1/4 inch. I just
want the bottom line of the first box and the top line of the bottom box to
be joined.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi heavenlee

heavenlee wrote:
When I make a copy of an existing text box and try to place it directly
underneath the one that's already there, it skips up about 1/4 inch. I just
want the bottom line of the first box and the top line of the bottom box to
be joined.

A table with borders might be better suited. However, if you have
trouble alligning drawing objects, you can shut off the "snap to grid"
or "... object" via the Drawing Toolbar.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS