Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
k2c k2c is offline

Default Leading & trailing text not displaying

Hello, I have a document with bullets & indentations. Used black text and
various colors to present important content of the document. Somehow all the
black text surrounding the color text are being suppressed and each series of
black text are being replaced by a black box.

I suspect there must be some option/feature to trigger this, but I can't
seem to locate where to turn it off. Thanks.