The Kat

Default http 404 error on email

I recently installed Office 2003. Since then, when I try to email (Hotmail,
not Outlook) a letter from Word or a link from the web, I receive the
infamous "page cannot be found" page and am told to "Go to Microsoft Product
Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404."
I can't find any such thing and, despite posts on the boards, can find no
one to help me.

Is anyone at MSN listening? This is getting ridiculous.