Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herdy Herdy is offline

Default why does my print come out with no margin on the right hand side?

When printing word documents the printer seems to either move all the text to
the right or magnifies the text. It leaves the print with no margin on the
right. Why ? and how do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The following cure was suggested on a similar issue (by Bob Buckland):

"It's a bug that somehow seems to have Word misreading temporary files
related to the printer currently in use. You can usually 'unscramble' the
display from File=Print and switch to the printer properties or to another
printer then your normal one, or close Word and delete all files found on
Start=Search and looking for ~$*.*;*.tmp as the name string then restarting
Word."

You may also want to take a look at this article:
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm.

Does that help?

--
Stefan Blom