Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bla50613 bla50613 is offline

Default Wrap Text in Table in Word '07 Not Working

Wrap text is not working in the cells in my tables. I right click on any
cell Click on Table Properties Select the Cells Tab Select Options and
I ensure that "Wrap Text" is checked. However, text is not wrapping. I
have other tables in another document that work fine. Please assist.
Thanks!--

--
PLB
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Right-click the table and choose Table Properties from the context menu. On
the Table tab, click Options. In the Table Options dialog box, clear the
"Automatically resize to fit contents" option, and click OK twice. Does that
help?

If the problem persists, try copying the whole document except the final
paragraph mark into a new document. Does that make a difference? See also
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP