Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
maleeha maleeha is offline

Default what are the functioning of tectile receptor in invertebrates?

i wanna get this ans plz!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

maleeha wrote:
i wanna get this ans plz!

Then why ask in a Word forum?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Do your own homework. And, it has nothing to do with Microsoft Word.

"maleeha" wrote in message
:i wanna get this ans plz!
:
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson[_3_] Tom Ferguson[_3_] is offline

The first step is to go to the corrector place and ask the correct
question. This is an English language forum. Questions are best asked in
standard English. That which you pose has misspelled tactile and contains
a grammatical subject-verb agreement error at the least and is nonsense
at the worst. People do not tend to respond well to lazy, careless
effort.

Did you mean:

What is the function of tactile receptors in invertebrates?
(What do they do?)
or

Describe the functioning of a tactile receptor in invertebrates.
(How do they do it?)

or something else entirely?

OK. Now that I have gotten the pedantic out of the way, we are still not
on firm ground. This is not a homework centre. Try a Google or other
search to begin. Look for a general source to start and go to more
specialized sources as your understanding increases.

If you are going to spend the time on it, you might as well do a good job
and learn something worthwhile.

Good luck.
--

Tom Ferguson
MSMVP 1998-2007

"maleeha" wrote in message
i wanna get this ans plz!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Just give me the email address of your teacher and I'll pass the answer
straight through: no need for a middleman.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"maleeha" wrote in message
i wanna get this ans plz!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson[_3_] Tom Ferguson[_3_] is offline

.... and the "good idea" I should have implemented myself is to proof read
the submission rather than rely on the 'spiel chucker'.

"correct place" intended not "corrector place".

TF

"Tom Ferguson" wrote in message
The first step is to go to the corrector place and ask the correct
question.

{Snip}

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If I tell you, then I get the credit.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"maleeha" wrote in message
i wanna get this ans plz!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Daddy Daddy is offline

This may be referring to tectile dysfunction.

Daddy

[...]

"maleeha" wrote in message
i wanna get this ans plz!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Then the little blue pill should do the trick.

"Daddy" wrote in message
: This may be referring to tectile dysfunction.
:
: Daddy
:
: "Tom Ferguson" wrote in message
: ...
[...]
: --
:
: Tom Ferguson
: MSMVP 1998-2007
:
: "maleeha" wrote in message
: ...
: i wanna get this ans plz!
:
:
:
:
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles W Davis[_2_] Charles W Davis[_2_] is offline

Erectile?
"Daddy" wrote in message
[...]

"maleeha" wrote in message
i wanna get this ans plz!