Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
AnthonyWerner AnthonyWerner is offline

Default Scrolling Problems in Web View

When typing a long document using this view, the screen often was not showing
the bottom of the document where I was typing; I could not see what i was
typing because it was off the bottom of the screen. Mostly 150% text size but
occured at other sizes. Adding a few extra CRs at the bottom of the document
helped but did not solve? bug?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Bug with your graphics driver. See if there is an update at the
manufacturer's support site. You may find that it works better at 100%.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP