Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bartercard Bartercard is offline

Default i print in word with a picture and picture comes out all black

I have been printing a document for 3 years with a picture in the middle of
it, i have not change my printer to a HP Officejet5610 all in one and not
when i print, it prints the entire picture black.

Is there a setting i need to change

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bartercard Bartercard is offline

Thank you John, It worked perfectly.

"John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macinto" wrote:

Try removing and re-inserting the picture. Then re-save the document. It
has somehow got its layers reversed.

On 14/2/07 4:51 PM, in article
, "Bartercard"
wrote:

I have been printing a document for 3 years with a picture in the middle of
it, i have not change my printer to a HP Officejet5610 all in one and not
when i print, it prints the entire picture black.

Is there a setting i need to change

thanks

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Business Analyst, Consultant
Technical Writer.
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410