Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

Default Works XLR file to Word 2007

I have recieved an email with two Works XLR files attached and cannot open
them. The converters in the program for Works 6.0-9.0 and Works 7.0 blank the
files, so they are created in an eariler format. The reconstruct option opens
with errors and loses key information.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

I am embarassed to admit that I now realize this is an Excel file and Excel
2007 opened it perfectly. Sorry to have bothered you all.