Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kscorbet kscorbet is offline

Default Styleref works in all headers but first

I have a protected form and I used STYLEREF to plug the contents of one of
the form's fields into the page header. However, it goes into all the
headers but the one on the first page (which was the one I applied it to). I
do not have Different First Page set anywhere. It does work in all page
headers if I unprotect the document. This is Word 2003. Any ideas?

- Kelly