NawlensLady

Default Word 2000 Mailmerge

Can I create a mailmerge that creates a separate sheet of labels for each
name in the data source? If it can be done, how?

I know I can do a single sheet in Envelopes and Labels, but I have a long
list of names that requires a single sheet of labels for each name.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Doug Robbins

Remove the Next field from in front of the first mergefield in all of
the labels on the sheet. (There will not be one before the first mergefield
on the first label.)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"NawlensLady" wrote in message
Can I create a mailmerge that creates a separate sheet of labels for each
name in the data source? If it can be done, how?

I know I can do a single sheet in Envelopes and Labels, but I have a long
list of names that requires a single sheet of labels for each name.

Thanks in advance for the help!

NawlensLady

Thanks, Doug, it worked.

However, now I'm having a problem with names migrating from the next page.
In other words, at the bottom of the first page of labels, which is John Doe,
the name on the next page, John Smith is showing at the very bottom of the
page of labels.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!