Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thangam

Default how do I keep UK English as the default for Word spellcheck?

THe spell check keeps returning to US English and I am working in the UK and
need it to stick to UK English. I have changed the language default through
Office settings, but time after time, when I am writing a document, I find
that it changes organisation to organization and when I go into spell check
to change this, it keeps changing back to US English in front of my very
eyes. It's drivig me mad. please help!