Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BorisS BorisS is offline

Default white space shortcut

any shortcut (or what are the keystrokes, even) for getting rid of shown
white space at end of pages? I can double click to get rid of it, but would
like to quickly do keystrokes instead. Any help?

Thx
--
Boris
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

BorisS wrote:
any shortcut (or what are the keystrokes, even) for getting rid of
shown white space at end of pages? I can double click to get rid of
it, but would like to quickly do keystrokes instead. Any help?

Thx

CTRL+SHIFT+End to select from the cursor then Delete.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BorisS BorisS is offline

I meant the breaks that show up in page layout view between EACH page. When
you double click, they go away from viewing and scrolling becomes much
smoother. I just wanted to do that without double clicking.

--
Boris

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

BorisS wrote:
any shortcut (or what are the keystrokes, even) for getting rid of
shown white space at end of pages? I can double click to get rid of
it, but would like to quickly do keystrokes instead. Any help?

Thx

CTRL+SHIFT+End to select from the cursor then Delete.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

There is a Toolbar button for White Space Between Pages (under Commands,
View) which can be "customised" onto your toolbar, this will toggle the
WhiteSpace, but there is not assign keyboard shortcut key.
You can do this yourself if you really do need a Shortcut key, read the
following:
http://word.mvps.org/mac/customizetoolbars.html
Hope this helps
DeanH

"BorisS" wrote:

any shortcut (or what are the keystrokes, even) for getting rid of shown
white space at end of pages? I can double click to get rid of it, but would
like to quickly do keystrokes instead. Any help?

Thx
--
Boris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Sorry gave you the wrong link (to a mac solution not pc), try this one instead.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oToToolbar.htm

hide white space AdminDee Page Layout 5 September 21st 06 11:13 PM
need keyboard shortcut for Space After instead of Space Before Linda Sue Collins Microsoft Word Help 1 September 7th 06 04:46 PM
what is white space oren Microsoft Word Help 3 April 4th 06 11:15 AM
Where are the "show white space" and "hide white space" buttons? Robin K Microsoft Word Help 2 June 22nd 05 11:10 PM
White Space Tonya Marshall Microsoft Word Help 2 February 24th 05 03:17 PM