Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charles arnett charles arnett is offline

Default unwanted page break

I am using office 2007 home. I was typing a document using outline format.
Suddenly I noticed that I seemed to have added a page. I looked at my
introduction and it skipped to the next page which I started the first level
of my outline. It seems that I have a page break but I cannot delete it. I
even checked my margin on first page and it is ok. The other pages seem to
work ok
how do I get rid of a page break or what is my problem.
charles j arnett