Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Default Why do I lose hyperlink display text when converting to PDF

Hi KennyMac,

Adobe states that you need 7 instead of 6
(http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/317147.html).
This may be the cause.

Microsoft claims that you _can_ use 6
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...983221033.aspx). It would
be interesting to see who's right.

Success,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"KennyMac" wrote:

I'm assisting with the preparation of a news letter which includes
hyperlinks to several web pages. I've chosen 'Click here for more
information' as the display text but on conversion to PDF the whole web
address is displayed and the link is deactivated. MS Office 2003 and Adobe
Acrobat Professional Ver 6