Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David David is offline

Default How to use Keywords in Word 2003

I am writing my resume using Word 2003. I have heard that entering keywords
in the File Properties Summary menu option can be advantageous in getting
noticed by search engines used by recruiters. I would appreciate answers to
the following questions:
1) Is there a limit to the number of words or characters that can be entered
as keywords?
2) Do individual keywords need to be separated by commas, semicolons etc?
3) If a keyword is two words, (eg: six sigma), should it be enclosed in
parantheses or quotation marks?
4) Is it possible to spell check keywords in the properties dialogue box?

Thanks for helping me to figure this out. I have searched everywhere for
this information but cannot find answers to these specific questions.