Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JimN

Default Right margin moves between print view and normal view

In and indented paragraph that is justified the right margin move to the left
about 7 characters to the left when you switch between normal and print view.
I have taken the document to other computers and this does not happen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

Does this happen only on the screen? If so, you should turn off the
"Wrap to window" option in ToolsOptions, View tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JimN" wrote in message
In and indented paragraph that is justified the right margin move to
the left
about 7 characters to the left when you switch between normal and
print view.
I have taken the document to other computers and this does not
happen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JimN

Thank You so much!!!
That fixed it. I knew it had to be a check box but could not find it.
Thanks again
jimn

"JimN" wrote in message
In and indented paragraph that is justified the right margin move to
the left
about 7 characters to the left when you switch between normal and
print view.
I have taken the document to other computers and this does not
happen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

Glad I could help.