Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vague&Confused![_2_] Vague&Confused![_2_] is offline

Default MS Office Word Doc1 opens too big

When I click on Start, then Microsoft Office Word 2007, laptop opens
Document1 €“ Microsoft Word, but the page at 148% (shown at bottom right of
screen) more than fills my 12 inch screen.
Of course I can click it down easily to an appropriate size, but is there
any way to set it to open from Start, then Microsoft Office Word 2007, direct
to Document1 €“ Microsoft Word, opening at, say, 100%?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Open normal.dotm in Word 2007. Change the zoom. Type a character in the text
space and delete it. Save and close the template.
or
see the auto maco approach at http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm