Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JMoats

Default How can I import Corel CDR format images?

I have a full collection of Corel CDR format images. My version of COREL DRAW
is very old... So old that it will not run on Windows XP in any compatibility
mode. I just want to access the CDR format files that I have. Is there a
filter for WORD to convert CDR images to BITMAP? I have not been able to
locate any program online for doing this...

Please help me!