Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Faceman

Default I am trying to insert the same text box on continuing pages

I have a word document that I have inserted a textbox. All I want to do is to
have the same textbox appear on any continuing pages so that I can set it up
as a template for future use. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Put it in the document header and it will appear on all pages.

Faceman wrote:
I have a word document that I have inserted a textbox. All I want to
do is to have the same textbox appear on any continuing pages so that
I can set it up as a template for future use. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TedMi

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Put it in the document header and it will appear on all pages.

This does not mean that you must have it in the header area, only that you
must insert it after choosing View Header/Footer
--
Ted