levelzone

Default How do I insert HTML?

I have access to MS Word 2000 and MS PowerPoint 2000.

I am creating a web page, and I want to insert HTML pieces wherever I
choose.

In the past, I have used MS Publisher and clicked "insert HTML", but at the
moment, I don't have access to either Publisher or FrontPage.

I have tried using the MicroSoft Script Editor (in Word and PowerPoint), but
I have no idea where to insert the HTML; and I can't seem to manipulate it
graphically.

Please help!
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Levelzone,

While MS Word 2000 has the ability to save in
HTML with XML Data Islands, or to use a filtered
(cleaner) HTML if you download and use the
Office 2000 HTML Filter from http://office.microsoft.com/word
the ability to enter HTML in the document and
apply a style to it that would 'melt' the HTML
into the HTML code layer from the document layer
ended with Word 97.

You can open the Word document saved as HTML
or use the Script editor to work in code or
to work graphically, use the Word interface as
is.

=======

--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Office 2003 Editions explained
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/editions.mspx

lostinspace

I have access to MS Word 2000 and MS PowerPoint 2000.

I am creating a web page, and I want to insert HTML pieces wherever I
choose.

In the past, I have used MS Publisher and clicked "insert HTML", but at
the
moment, I don't have access to either Publisher or FrontPage.

I have tried using the MicroSoft Script Editor (in Word and PowerPoint),
but
I have no idea where to insert the HTML; and I can't seem to manipulate it
graphically.

Please help!

Your inquiry a bit confusing?

I thinking perhaps it is your desire to present examples of html in a web
page?
There was a recent discussussion in one of the webamster NG's about
replacing the opening and closing statements "" with amperends and
alt-codes.

If you desire is to create basic html functioning web pages?
You do not need Word or any other part on an MS Office pkg for this.
Just open the file with NotePad and enter the html you desire.

There are some free html editors that you may download which are more
effective than NotePad in creating web pages.
On is:
1st Page 2000.
http://www.evrsoft.com/