F. Edwin Felty

Default Page Numbering Conumdrum

I was here a few weeks ago with a document that I inherited, had to modify
and then found that the numbering was disordered. Someone helped me find the
hidden sections, etc. and get the numbers straightened out. Well...here I am
with another inherited document and the same problem. Problem #2 is that I
don't recall how to straighten this out. I'm sure I wrote it down, but I
can't find it. Could someone help a forgetful person??

Thanks in advance,

--

Eddie in Colorado Springs

"The difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion is 10-25 Years."

Daiya Mitchell

Sure. Use the MS website or Google groups to search for your name as
poster, and then revisit the replies to your previous post.

On 3/13/05 1:54 PM, "F. Edwin Felty" wrote:

I was here a few weeks ago with a document that I inherited, had to modify
and then found that the numbering was disordered. Someone helped me find the
hidden sections, etc. and get the numbers straightened out. Well...here I am
with another inherited document and the same problem. Problem #2 is that I
don't recall how to straighten this out. I'm sure I wrote it down, but I
can't find it. Could someone help a forgetful person??

Thanks in advance,

--

Eddie in Colorado Springs

"The difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion is 10-25 Years."

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

F. Edwin Felty

In ,
Daiya Mitchell typed:
Sure. Use the MS website or Google groups to search for your name as
poster, and then revisit the replies to your previous post.

On 3/13/05 1:54 PM, "F. Edwin Felty" wrote:

I was here a few weeks ago with a document that I inherited, had to
modify and then found that the numbering was disordered. Someone helped
me find the hidden sections, etc. and get the numbers straightened out.
Well...here I am with another inherited document and the same problem.
Problem #2 is that I don't recall how to straighten this out. I'm sure
I wrote it down, but I can't find it. Could someone help a forgetful
person??

Thanks in advance,

--

Eddie in Colorado Springs

"The difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion is 10-25 Years."

Thanks...That was a great idea. It took some time finding out how to do it,
but now I have the original exchange.

Thanks again!

--

Eddie in Colorado Springs

"The trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you never get to
prove it."

Charles Kenyon

.... and in addition to your answer, you now have a new skill that should
come in very handy.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"F. Edwin Felty" wrote in message
In ,
Daiya Mitchell typed:
[...]

F. Edwin Felty

In ,
Charles Kenyon typed:
[...]

Indeed...I would not have thought of it. Thanks again to all the helpful
people here!
--

Eddie in Colorado Springs

"At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; at 40 the judgment." --
Benjamin Franklin