Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Malcolm1937 Malcolm1937 is offline

Default contents of folder accidently deleted. any chance of recovering

Accidently deleted contents of file in My Documents in Microsoft Office
2003.[Word]
I needed to delete one page and foolishly clicked on 'select all' and then
'delete'.
No sign of it in Recycle Bin. Any chance of recovering them ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There are various products available on the web that claim to do this.
Please be aware that there's no guarantee that they will be 100% effective.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]