Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
KMMartin

Default Using merge, how do I create multiple, separately saved documents

I have a single document that I need to merge customer numbers into and then
save as separate documents. There are over 200 so I don't want to do this
manually. I can perform the merge - that's easy. It's getting the merge to
save the results as multiple files rather than a single file of multiple
pages that I'm having problems with. Please help!