daisy

Default Can only view and print first page of document

When in 'print layout view' I can only view the first page of my document.
In addition, I can only print the first page.
I wonder if this is related to my normal global template because I encounter
the same problem with each new document I create.
I do not have this problem with older documents.

Try this: Go to Format | Columns and click the box for One, making sure that
"Whole document" is selected under "Apply to." If this solves the problem
for the current document, you will need to make this change in Normal.dot.
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm for
instructions on how to locate it.