SharleneG

Default How do I mail merge from Word 2002 to Novell Groupwise?

I'm trying to send a mail merge from Word 2002 to email but our office runs
Novell Groupwise. Is this possible or does the email function only work with
Outlook?
SharleneG

Ok, I've confirmed with MS that this function will not work with Groupwise -
they advised that I should contact Novell re a work around which I've done
but had no reply.

Good luck to the rest of you....