Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
eblaster eblaster is offline

Default Printing Mirror Images in Word2007

Hi,

I hope this is an appropriate forum for my question, For some reason when
my wife prints a document from Word2007 (running xp pro), the pages are
printed as mirrored images of what they should be. This is ideal for
reading the document in a mirror but lousy otherwise. How do we turn off
this "feature"?

Thanks,
Phil

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aeneas Aeneas is offline

Word is not doing this; your printer driver is. You need to turn on mirror
printing in the dialog box associated with your printer.

Click the Office button, point to Print and click Print to display the Print
dialog box. Your printer should be selected in the Name box under Printer.
Click Properties and look around in the various tabs for a mirror or mirrored
check box; make sure you clear this. The mirror printing should end

"eblaster" wrote:

Hi,

I hope this is an appropriate forum for my question, For some reason when
my wife prints a document from Word2007 (running xp pro), the pages are
printed as mirrored images of what they should be. This is ideal for
reading the document in a mirror but lousy otherwise. How do we turn off
this "feature"?

Thanks,
Phil

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
eblaster eblaster is offline

The checkbox was already unchecked; so I uninstalled the drivers and
installed from a different source. ALl is now well.

Thanks