Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Crazenate

Default why are words highlighted not replaced by the text I type next?

When I click on a word in MSWord2003 it highlights the word but it is not
overwritten by the text I type next. This is wasting a lot of time
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Tools options edit check typing replaces selection.

Crazenate wrote:
When I click on a word in MSWord2003 it highlights the word but it is
not overwritten by the text I type next. This is wasting a lot of
time

Keeping all words from changing to same type as highlighted word. EKUL Microsoft Word Help 1 September 1st 05 11:52 AM
Word should let me type text in a specific color Gordon_Hogenson Microsoft Word Help 2 July 16th 05 06:06 PM
Text uppercased and text is highlighted in blocks baystate Microsoft Word Help 1 March 10th 05 11:55 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Select Highlight text only Troubled!! Microsoft Word Help 12 November 25th 04 10:07 PM