Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nikki

Default Lables

When typing text in a lable cell it moves around or gets lost
office word 2003 Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Can you give a bit more detail of exactly what you are doing and when the
problem occurs. Labels are just tables with fixed cell dimensions.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Nikki" wrote in message
When typing text in a lable cell it moves around or gets lost
office word 2003 Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nikki

Doug when I type a address in the cell and then add clip art to it part of
the address disapears or it moves around in there, or if I add the clip art
in first then the address the clip art disapears I don't no how to fix it,
and I also can't add text to the other cells
with out typing it in one at a time. I hope this helps you to help me, I
think you
very much Nikki

"Nikki" wrote in message
When typing text in a lable cell it moves around or gets lost
office word 2003 Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm

"Nikki" wrote in message
When typing text in a lable cell it moves around or gets lost
office word 2003 Thank you.

how do I stop lables going offline Lisa J Duffy Microsoft Word Help 2 August 17th 05 11:50 AM
Lables printing VictorGr Mailmerge 1 July 5th 05 02:01 PM
Duplicate lables created with Mail Merge trekguy1 Mailmerge 2 June 3rd 05 05:55 PM
Mail Merge Lables slackin Mailmerge 2 April 20th 05 04:37 PM
I can not see lables in Word on the screen! HollyMac Microsoft Word Help 3 December 2nd 04 06:49 PM