Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
jon_banquer

Default OT Design Books

Anyone want to recommend any good books on design as it might relate to
creating technical manuals? I have already read one on design and one
on type by Robin Williams.

Jon Banquer
Phoenix, Arizona

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart2.htm is based on
John McGhie's experience creating documentation. I don't agree with
everything in it, but it's generally sound.

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone want to recommend any good books on design as it might relate to
creating technical manuals? I have already read one on design and one
on type by Robin Williams.

Jon Banquer
Phoenix, Arizona

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
jon_banquer

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart2.htm is based on
John McGhie's experience creating documentation. I don't agree with
everything in it, but it's generally sound.

I picked up "Looking Good In Print". I like what I have read so far.

Jon Banquer
Phoenix, Arizona

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Yes, that's one of the design books I own and like.

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
ps.com...

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart2.htm is

based on
John McGhie's experience creating documentation. I don't agree with
everything in it, but it's generally sound.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.