aspflum

Default Zoom printing margins changing

I'm a teacher, and I created a workbook in Word. For the answer keys, I want
to shrink four pages onto one page to save on paper. I did that with File,
Print, Zoom, Four per page. The problem is that the margins are changing.
Every page in this workbook must have 1.5 inch margins on the top and left,
and 1 inch margins on the bottom and right. How can I get my "zoomed" four
per page sheets to have those margins?

Thanks!