Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alex Brown Alex Brown is offline

Default BookFold and Reverse Bookfold

Hi everyone,

I got a trouble understanding the real life usage of bookfold and reverse
bookfold,

can anybody give me an example where i have to use a bookfold

File +Page Setup+Margins+Pages= bookfold

Just I need an example and then steps
NOTE:

I understand that bookfold result can be seen after print, even not in print
preview, but it does not give me a good logic

thanks

--
Alex Brown...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You use "Book fold" when you want to create a folded booklet, that is, a
document that has two pages printed on each sheet in an order that permits
them to be folded together into a center-stapled booklet. This means that,
if you have an eight-page booklet, the pages on a given sheet will be:

Front: 8 and 1
Back: 2 and 7

Front: 6 and 3
Back: 4 and 5

"Reverse bookfold" is applicable only for right-to-left languages (such as
Hebrew), for which books begin at the back.

"Alex Brown" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I got a trouble understanding the real life usage of bookfold and reverse
bookfold,

can anybody give me an example where i have to use a bookfold

File +Page Setup+Margins+Pages= bookfold

Just I need an example and then steps
NOTE:

I understand that bookfold result can be seen after print, even not in

print
preview, but it does not give me a good logic

thanks

--
Alex Brown...

Headers on Bookfold dancer Microsoft Word Help 1 October 27th 06 12:38 AM
Bookfold kim Page Layout 1 October 10th 06 08:55 AM
bookfold doesn't work jeannette Mailmerge 6 May 3rd 06 03:48 PM
bookfold doesn't work bh.santi Page Layout 1 February 4th 06 08:41 PM
Bookfold Printing Cathe Microsoft Word Help 0 March 16th 05 01:13 AM