Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
c340pilot c340pilot is offline

Default HELP!! Word 2007 Scrollbar & Word Options Issues

Here are some issues I am having with Word 2007:
- When I click on "Word Options," I can only access the "Popular" tab and
not the others such as "Display," "Proofing," etc.
- The vertical scrollbar does not work.
- Double-clicking on a Word icon opens the program, but not the file.

There is another thread discussing this issue, but it has morphed into a
discussion of Word2003.

I installed Word 2007 and, at that time, decided to keep my Off2003 apps
still installed, including Word 2003. Before I discovered these issues in
Word, I uninstalled Off2003. Now, all I have on my computer is Off2007 apps.

It has been suggested that this errant behavior was due to the fact that I
was using an unactivated trial version. Since then, I have purchased the
full (upgrade) version and have activated all my Off2007 apps. Sadly, this
has had no effect on the Word issue as described above.

HELP!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Run a repair of Office 2007.
What kind of mouse do you have? What driver?
Which Windows?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"c340pilot" wrote in message
:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stephany Stephany is offline

I am having the same 3 issues in Word 2007 - not a trial version, and fully
activated. Did you ever find a resolution? I've looked everywhere. Any help
would be greatly appreciated!

"c340pilot" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Stephany,

There are some 3rd party add-ins that can cause this. Laserfiche and FlashPaper are two mentioned.

============
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] wataridori@gmail.com is offline

I'm having the same issue. The scrollbar will not work properly, and
I cannot view parts of the documents that does not current fit on the
screen in Office 2007. What are some of the said third-party software
that could be causing this, and what should I do to fix the problem?
Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Hancock Ron Hancock is offline

I am having the same issues. I also can't edit text cut and pasted from
websites/tables. I have even tried paste special as unformatted text to no
avail. Please some one advise.

Thanks
Ron