Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
joyce

Default changing the "author" name in the properties field in al...

I have recently aquired a second hand computer and want to change
the"author" name of all the documents, for all documents in office 2000 and
if possible the windows ME owner registration name to that of my own. Can any
one tell me how this is done please.
JB