Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BostonHR

Default Form field default text length

I am trying to create a form field with default text so when the user fills
it out the text disappears. The problem is that my default text is much
longer than the what the default text entry allows. It is more of short
paragraph really.

Is there another way to lengthen the default text or another tool I can use
in word to get the same effect as the Form Field

I am using Word 2000